Friday, September 30, 2016

Cats eye 04: Stormy currents...

Since 2002, I've worn Cat's Eye gemstone for a Critical Ketu in my horoscope, (check:  Critical Planets Intro). However it was only after the journey of Energy Clearing, (check: Energy Clearing Intro), that I discovered it's higher energies. How, through churning, and rupture... it brings momentum/ movement..

This time, on my 43rd birthday, there was construction going on at our place, as our landlord was renovating all the floors after his retirement. And, because of the severe dust, chaos, we went to a friends place at Noida to stay over. There, accompanying my friend to repair his broken chain at the nearby mall, we landed up at the Crystal shop he had mentioned many times before.

Despite the owner, displaying great salesman skills, and overwhelming us about the powers and benefits of crystals, and how it had benefited his noteworthy clientele,  I did notice an amazing selection of unusual, and unconventional crystals abounding in his shop. In fact in his three shops, sprawled across the mall. Ultimately, along with some healing crystals, I brought an entire necklace/ beads of Cat's eye gemstone at an highly reasonable price.

Returning to my friends place, I was overwhelmed by our friend Papori, The Cake artist Gurgaon, landing up with an intricately designed birthday cake, driving all the way, 100 kms + from Gurgaon, with her kids, getting far out lost on her journey, and somehow making it in one piece. She was joined by my childhood friend Mampi, who arrived with loads of chocolates. There was impromptu lucnh at our friends place, when the hostess/ queen of the house itself was missing and was away in Italy. So much for trying to run away from home to escape the birthday ritual! 
Later, in the evening, we went all the way from Gurgaon to Noida, to attend my friends sisters housewarming party, where a host of people who I knew all from different eras of my life had gathered. Someone had brought a cake for the housewarming, which I finally had to cut. An impromptu birthday celebration out of the blue, in some unimagined location, choc a bloc with people who knew me from a lifetime!
Later, while returning, we dropped in at the birthday party of Hugo Lorenzetti, who I had met one year back on: Cat's eye 02: Electrifying Karina Buhr  and it turned out to be a costume ball, with the wildest costumes and crowd. Again, ironically, Not wanting to celebrate birthday, yet at the centre of such events, and an costume ball B'day. Ketu irony at work!

Next day evening I took my friend and wife to the crystal store, and made them procure various crystals, healing stones that they required. I did NOT want the energy build up to die down..!!
And even when we returned home to dust and horror, we were carrying some crystal residues of this stormy/ whirlwind birthday weekend!
Later, when we finally returned home, I was dreading the return to dust, breakage, gas, stomach issues, etc. However, thanks to the Cat's Eye beads, and the procured healing crystals, i rediscovered and re connected to my old Ayurvedic medicine, Triphala, which helped reverse my horrifying build up of acidity, gas, indigestion etc. After the past entire month of breathless horror, and no medicines working, I could slowly begin to breathe again. Finally despite all crystals, it was Cat's eye that connected me to my healing roots.

Later, as the days passed, I felt more relaxed and at peace with our ghastly surroundings of construction, breakage, and overwhelming dust. Meanwhile, there was news of rising conflict between India and Pakistan, over terrorist killing 18 Indian soldiers at a military base in Uri. Amidst all that churning high drama in and around, our friend asked us to accompany him on his trip to Chamba, above Rishikesh, where he had designed and developed a joint hillside property. One year back, my wiffe's slipped disc had happened just before the invitation to Chamba, and even now she was hardly okay. But now, with protective crystals, etc, we were encouraged and took curage to say yes! Suddenly despite all that chaos of construction, health issues, slipped disce recovery, we jumped on the bandwagon to Chamba.
Away from the dust and chaos, the rolling landscapes soothed me, I slept for a long while. Enroute we stopped at Haridwar, as it was prevailing Pitra paksh, i could fulfil oblation to ancestors, so very fortuitously and spontaneously.
The days at Chamba was heavenly, especially in contrast to the constant dust and horror of our construction laden environs. I read the horoscope of our friends partner, a joint builder/ developer, who has purchased a expensive ring from Bangkok, which I saw he didn't need, and I urged him to replace it a .. Cat's Eye! He said in bangkok, they had gurantee of replacement, how wondrous. Again, high up in the heavenly hills.. a Cat's eye connection. later at night, I felt some troubled energy presence, and had some pretty elaborate dreams. and it was Pitra Paksh going on. Next day while returning, I had the opportunity to perform some release, some tribute in accordance with the evnets/ dreams of the previous night. how fortuitous and spontaneous.

Once back in Delhi, initially, i did felt a huge energy drop, hangover from the whirlwind trip, but the Cat's eye kept some energy/ gemstone connection alive. we were invited by a friend who had guests from Ceylon/ Sri Lanka, where the worlds best cat's Eye were mined. Energy was continuously curning throughout the week, and saw me engaged in cathartic, clearing, spiritual activities, breathlessly, and continuously through the entire period of Pitra Paksh.
Finally, now, 2nd Oct, 2nd day of Navartara 2016, I finally sign off after two weeks of stormy movement, activity heralded in by the Cat's eye.
With Gratitude for movement and momentum... Lord Mahavishnu.. that's all I ask for!







1 comment: