Thursday, December 1, 2011

Introduction: Personally Speaking...

Since 2002, after intense interactions/ insights from my Late guru Tirtha Nath Sharma and friend/ astrologer Prasanta Barman, I was introduced to the weird, awesome, fabulous energies of Serpentine Lords Rahu Ketu and their effects upon my birthchart. Since then, I have researched for endless years upon the Serpentine Rahu Ketu. I began a blog dedicated to them, which continued to morph and change over the years, check:  My original Blog. I began numerous other groups, blogs etc on astrology, Karma over different forums etc.
 
But since quite sometime I had begun noticing a lacking. My blogs, Facebook groups were full of theory,  concepts, advice, etc. But where was I in all this??  Where was my personal narrative as Adim Phukan??  Soon, after some long thought I came to a obvious conclusion. I should begin a platform where I could talk about my own  personal experience of  vedic astrology. Since, I had spent a long time, praying and working with Serpentine Rahu Ketu energies, it was what I  should personally talk about. Hence this blog dedicated to the Serpentine Lords: Rahu Ketu...

No comments:

Post a Comment